Tuesday, April 28, 2009

April 25 - 28

April 25 - I really should post every day--I'm getting older and it's harder to remember from one day to the next. Saturday night at 8:30 I was watching the Rangers game on TV.

April 26 - Sunday night at 8:30 I was handing some Taco Bell sauce to "J." We'd brought home dinner after our improv group practiced.

April 27 - Monday night at 8:30 I was driving home with "J" from his rehearsal for "Mother Goose, Inc." This is the TROUPE production with performances the next 2 weekends. "J" wasn't going to be in this show, because he's doing "Into the Woods" at school and that performance was also scheduled for next week. But, the school show has been postponed a few days because of several rehearsals being cancelled for one reason or another and, TROUPE suddenly needed a fill-in for one of the actors who had to have surgery on his jaw today! So, "J" got the call yesterday 30 minutes before rehearsal and he jumped in--with only 4 rehearsals before opening night!

April 28 - Tuesday night at 8:30, again, I was driving "J" home from rehearsal--this might be a recurring theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment