Wednesday, April 22, 2009

April 20 - 22

Monday April 20 - Monday night at 8:30 I was at the ballpark. Tonight was my night as "board member on duty" which just means someone to be the authority figure in case anything unusual comes up. I did actually have to handle a question about a protest in one of the softball games. Everyone was very civil and it was handled quietly!

Tuesday April 21 - Again, tonight at 8:30 I was at the ballpark. "B" and I had a game which we won in dramatic, come-from-behind fashion in the last inning!

Wednesday April 22 - Tonight at 8:30 "J" and I were on our way home from church. We were a little bit later than normal leaving because he needed to search in the teachers' workroom for some supplies for the class he's teaching (prepping for next week). He volunteered to teach the 4-5's (I think that's the right age) class for a couple of weeks while the regular teacher recovers from surgery. He's always been very good with the kids this age and they seem to respond to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment