Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April 4 - 7

OK, time to catch up on my posts....

Saturday at 8:30 AM I was busy at the ballpark getting ready for Opening Day! At 8:30 PM I was at On the Border having dinner with my lovely wife. I'm sure the "fajita chicken con queso" took a couple of months off the useful life of at least one vital body organ--but chicken is good for you, right?. After dinner we saw the Nicolas Cage movie "Knowing." It would have been better if I had left about 15 minutes early and made up my own ending.

Sunday at 8:30 I was driving home with J from TROUPE. We had a practice session for Oxymorons, our improv group.

Monday at 8:30 I was at home watching 24 with B. The rest of the family was in the other room, watching Heroes--which I will watch recorded later in the week.

Tuesday at 8:30 I was umpiring a Little League softball game. This was not planned--B and I had a game at 6:00 and one of the umpires for the next game wasn't there. Jenny had already left for home; I had to call her to come back up there and get B so I could stay.

1 comment: