Saturday, April 18, 2009

April 15 - 18

Wednesday April 15 - Tax Day! No stress for me this year--filed in February and the refund was spent long ago. Anyway, at 8:30 tonight I was sitting at a red light at University and the bypass. After church I had stopped at the bank and pet store (needed a new tether for Angel) and was on my way home.

Thursday April 16 - Jenny's birthday! Johnny Carino's was the choice for the birthday dinner. We ate kind of early (it's a school night, after all) so at 8:30 I was already home and watching CSI. We don't watch this series regularly, but we'd seen the ads during the previous week--the murder took place at an "Astro Quest" convention. Lots of cheesy Star Trek references, including "He's dead, Jim" and "the guy in the red shirt always dies."

Friday April 17 I'm home alone again this weekend. Jenny and the kids went to visit Poppa and Gee-gee and I didn't want to be stuck in the car for the 3-hour plus (especially "plus" due to the weather we had) trip. At 8:30 I was watching the Rangers game on the muted TV while listening to the Aggie baseball game on the radio. I can do that with no other humans in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment