Tuesday, April 14, 2009

April 8 - 14

OK, I've missed a lot of days this last week. I've been having some back and leg pain that didn't let me sit for very long, so I just haven't been on the computer at all. It's tough when I have a job sitting in front of a bank of computers at my desk all day. I can tell I'm on the mend now, though.

So, here's what I can remember from the last few days--what I was doing at 8:30:

Wed the 8th, I was either driving home from church or had just gotten home.

Thu the 9th, I was at the ballpark (big surprise this time of year!). B and I had an early game, then I was umpiring the late game.

Fri the 10th, I was in bed reading and/or watching tv. I had bailed on going to Houston and stayed home while Jenny and the kids made the trip. I couldn't imagine sitting in the car for an hour and a half--I figured I'd be passed out from the pain before we got to Navasota.

Sat the 11th I don't remember.

Sun the 12th I was watching The Amazing Race.

Mon the 13th the new Bob Saget series, Surviving Suburbia. It had some good laughs.

Tue the 14th I'm watching the Rangers-Orioles game.

No comments:

Post a Comment