Saturday, May 2, 2009

April 29 - May 1

April 29 - Wednesday night at 8:30 I was not driving home from the theater with "J." Instead I was walking in through the front door of the theater to pick him up.

April 30 - Thursday night at 8:30 I was at the ball park (seems to be 2 different themes repeating). It was my night as "board member on duty." It was a very quiet night, no incidents.

May 1 - Friday night at the ball park again. "B" and I had a 6:00 game--another that didn't quite go the way we wanted it to. We seemed to have the momentum on our side and only trailed by 2 going into the other team's last inning at bat. We got the first 2 batters out, then they just started hitting the ball all over the field. We lost 9-3. Anyway I was umpiring the 2nd game and that's where I was at 8:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment