Sunday, May 31, 2009

May 25 - 30

Oh, how did I get a week behind?! Most of these days I don't even remember what I was doing at 8:30. Oh, well.... Here goes!

May 25 - I have no idea what I was doing Monday at 8:30, but we did have a wonderful Memorial Day, getting together with friends--some of whom it seems this is the only day of the year we get to see.

May 26 - Again, I don't remember what I was doing at 8:30. Today was my mom's birthday--she would have been 79 years old. She died almost 17 years ago and there are still times I feel like it just happened. I guess every boy just wants his mommy sometimes.

May 27 - Wednesday at 8:30 we had everyone home from from church and rehearsal--I was watching the Women's College World Series.

May 28 - Thursday at 8:30 "B" and I were at the ballpark--I was the "board member on duty" and, since there weren't any games on our softball field, we had a team practice there.

May 29 - Friday at 8:30 I was at the theater chaperoning the monthly lock-in.

May 30 - Saturday at 8:30 I was home flipping channels between the Rangers game and the WCWS.

No comments:

Post a Comment