Friday, May 15, 2009

May 13 - 15

May 13 - Wednesday at 8:30 I was driving home from church with both the kids.

May 14 - Thursday at 8:30 I was home watching tv. Nothing big on, just waiting til Jenny was ready to watch Survivor which we had recorded during the 7:00 hour.

The big thing that happened to me today was a couple of hours earlier at softball practice. I had the girls hitting from a tee and I had a bucket of balls so I could just put another ball up after they hit one. Anyway "B" was batting and when I was placing a new ball on the tee, she caught me with her backswing and really whacked my finger--I actually think it could be broken. It hurts even to use it to type.

May 15 - Friday at 8:30 I was at the ballpark. We had a game tonight which "B" missed because of her Girl Scout camping trip. We won the game on a forfeit because the other team only had 7 players there, but we played anyway and I was able to see some girls pitching for us who hadn't gotten in a game before since the game didn't really matter--was just happy to see them actually doing some of the things we've been teaching. By 8:30 our game was already over and I was umpiring for the older girls game.

No comments:

Post a Comment