Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 9 - 12

Ok, time to catch up again....

May 9 - Saturday at 8:30 I was outside throwing a nerf basketball around with "B," her friend "A," and "A"'s dad. At least, I think it was close to 8:30. For some reason, my reminder didn't chime on my phone, so I'm guessing.

May 10 - Sunday night I was at home, watching the last episode of The Amazing Race. I'm glad Tammy and Victor won. I liked them, plus I was mainly glad it was NOT the cheerleaders--have you heard the phrase "The Ugly American"? They definitely personified that.

May 11 - Monday night driving home with "J" from TROUPE. We had a live announcement of the nominations for BVT's "Ovations" awards tonight. "J" and I are nominated in several categories, and even competing with each other for one. Ovies Night is May 26!

May 12 - Tuesday night at 8:30 I was moving softball equipment from my truck to the garage. "B" and I had a game tonight and we'd just gotten home. We lost again (it's been a tough season for us) despite a great effort by the girls, including 5 strikeouts by our pitcher--and "B" got on base twice and scored a run. We'll get 'em next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment