Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 8 - 9

Once again, I've been hopelessly delinquent with my posting. So, I'm skipping ahead to yesterday....

Monday June 8 - last night at 8:30 I was in the movie theater. "J" had an afternoon rehearsal for TROUPE's show at the TNT youth conference this week in Brenham, so after we picked him up we had dinner at Subway ("B"'s choice, of course) then surprised the kids by stopping at the theater on the way home to see Night at the Museum--I recommend it, lots of good laughs.

Tuesday June 9 - tonight I was at the Little League park. The regular season's winding down and there was only one game scheduled tonight and I was working the scoreboard--the home team won!!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to know I've been reading your blog! ;-) I haven't been blogging my moment for a while. Maybe I'll get back to it!

    ReplyDelete