Sunday, March 29, 2009

March 28

At 8:30 Saturday night, I was in basically the same place I was Friday night--at the A&M rec center natatorium, working at the NCAA men's swimming and diving national championship.

Although, I'm not going to make a habit of keeping track of what I'm doing at 8:30 AM, I do want to point out what I did Saturday morning--it was a relativly significant event. Bess and I did our first 5K together. I say we "did" the 5K rather than that we "ran" the 5K, because we didn't exactly run the entire way. I was very proud of my baby girl, and I'd like to use her as my excuse for the speed at which I completed the course. The truth is, I was glad she was there to "hold me back."

2 comments:

  1. Good for y'all! Which 5K? I have walked in several and right now I'm training to run part of the next one I do and hopefully all of one soon after! :-) Are y'all doing the Cougar Run?

    Welcome to blogging!

    Get Jenny to tell you who Mrs. H. is! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my company's annual Fun Run. We're not doing the Cougar Run because Saturday is Opening Day for Little League. B and I will be having pictures made during the run and we have a game at 2:00.

    ReplyDelete